I have made a hobby and help buy the extras my family can’t afford by doing online surveys and entering competitions. Here are my tips for those who might like to do the same thing:
1. Join a forum – there is heaps of comping forums out there (Just google) and join up. Members post links of competitions they find and sometimes answers too. It saves you most of the leg work for finding comps.
2. Keep entering – the more you enter the more likely you are to win
3. Get social networking – Looking for comping groups on facebook and join and add people who are also interested in comping. It is an easy way to share comps and help each other out.
4. Join every survey site – the more sites you enter and surveys you do the more you will earn
5. Remember it all adds up! – every little prize adds up and although you might not win everything you want or win “big” prizes, if you keep a tally of what you win you will soon see the value of the prizes that add up.
Posted anonymously, 31st July 2014