My granddaughter is a guardianship child who lives with a relative .Im annoyed that we never been contacted by Family SA .We also have her sister & she isn’t under the minister,Access has never been arranged with us .But they rave on about families United ,but don’t contact grandparents about access.Think it is rude as I’ve been trying to get access ,buy seem to hit brick wall .but if our child was under the minister ,they would insist access.Two sets of rules !

Posted by deborah_osborne, 22nd April 2015

Post your story
  • feeling for you having to deal with this.


  • Yes I have contacted them thru our kinship Care worker .


  • Ive got a private agency that charges a small fee towards fsa. Its called Jacs- Jenkes Advocacy And Counselling Service at waikerie but i do sa mainly including Adelaide. Its on facebook if you want to look Message me there if you want help


  • Have you contacted them, rather than the relative?


Post a comment
Add a photo
Your MoM account

Lost your password?

Enter your email and a password below to post your comment and join MoM:

↥ Back to top

Thanks For Your Star Rating!

Would you like to add a written rating or just a star rating?

Write A Rating Just A Star Rating