A really simple Christmas activity that the children can easily join in with, my daughter and her friends had great fun making these.
- 1/2 Metre red, green and white Christmas material
- wire coat hangers
- pinking shears
- Begin by shaping the main part of the coat hanger into a circle shape.
- Then you will need to cut your material into strips about 3-4cm wide and approximately 15cm long. I cut one strip and tied it onto my coat hanger first to decide how long I wanted it. Then I cut a pile of strips up of each colour material.
- Next tie your strips on if you wish you can do in an alternate pattern or just randomly tie on. Once you have filled your circle you can use a piece on material to wind around the handle of the coat hanger.
- The material you have should make at least a couple of wreaths.
You can also purchase small wire rings and hearts from places like spotlight that look great when making these.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: