These look amazing hanging in a row, or placed along a path. Or even as a centerpiece on a table.
- 1 Empty Condensed Milk tin... or similar
- 1 Nail
- 1 Hammer
- 1 Marker
- 1 piece of wire or string
- 1 tea light candle
- Design a free hand pattern or picture. Or trace something you like.
- I like to line the inside of the tin with some cardboard and then stuff with paper to minimize denting the tin too much.
* the dents give character and at night you just see the light.
* Use the back of a spoon the rub the bigger dents out from the inside of the tin.
- Then make small nail holes a few millimeters apart, following your marker lines.
- Add two holes for a handle, and use either wire or string for a handle.
- You can use a tea light with a wick or the battery ones (for safety)
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: