This pin board and card storage idea is great for a busy home. I use it for inspiration, ideas and pinning up the kids artwork and cards.
- 1 length string
- pack pegs
- lots of Cards, artwork to display
- 1 roll of material
- 1 staple gun
- 1 foam board
- Cut your foam board to the size you want your pin board to be..
- Cover with fabric by stapling tight on the back of the board ( i drill in a piece of string to the back with a cord so I can hang it on the wall - but you can drill into the wall of lean up against the wall.)
- Pin your string across the board - i put an extra pin in the middle so it doesn't hang too low
- add your pegs to the line
- clip on your post cards and pin your wonderful ideas and images to your new mood board
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: