Turn this Recycled TV unit into market stall. A great project to inspire children’s imaginations.
- 1 Small TV unit
- 1 Pre-made chalk board - Bunnings
- 2 Rubber coated hooks
- 1 Wooden rod/dowel
- 1 bunch Scrap fabric
- 1 Hammer
- 1 Box nails
- 1 Screw driver
- Remove the doors from the TV unit with a screw driver.
- If you need to, cut your chalkboard to fit the front of your TV unit where you have removed the doors. Nail to the TV unit.
- Attach the rubber coated hooks to the top corners of the TV unit.
- Using your scrap fabric sew up some bunting. Create a hole for the wooden dowel to push through. Alternatively you can use store bought bunting and just tie the end to your hooks.
- Add a stool behind your stall for the cashier and a basket or two for storage under the counter and your children can imagine up any scenario to use their new stall... Vet, Doctors office, Toll booth, Shop front, Lemonade stand etc
And don't forget the chalk!