There is nothing more inviting than a carpet of fresh frangipani flowers under a tree!
- 1 Ball of crochet cotton
- 1 Plastic darning needle (blunt)
- 1 Collection of frangipani blossoms
- Thread cotton through needle and double the length tying it off at the end
- Start threading your flowers onto the cotton from the top, down through the blossom then out the stem which is hollow. Try not to tear the flower as this will make it wilt faster
- Tie the ends together when you have the desired length
Don't encourage kids to pick flowers as the sap can irritate the skin, fallen flowers are best
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: