A beautiful and creative handmade card your children will love making.
- Cardboard Paper I piece 30cm by 20 cm
- Paper Different colours
- Glue 1 stick
- Party Ribbon small pice
- Texter x 1
- Scissors 1 x pair
- Fold the paper in half to make a card appearance and set aside.
- Cut the coloured pieces of paper into small strips with points at each end, this is for a flower effect, set this aside. Cut one piece of coloured paper into a triangle with a flat top and write with the texter, "Happy Mothers Day" and set aside
- Cut the party ribbon into little pieces and scrunch up into little balls. This is for the middle of the flower.
- Now get the glue and stick the Happy Mothers day coloured paper down the bottom to act as a vase.
- Get the texter and draw lines up from the vase as these are the stems for the flowers. Grab the coloured strips of paper and the scrunched party ribbon.
- Glue the strip down the glue the other strip across. Get the scrunched party ribbon and place in the middle of the flower. Allow to dry. Then write in the card.
You can get creative and use other materials.