Help the kids stay connected (and have a whole bunch of fun) thanks to Uniden. We have five, 80 Channel UHF CB Handheld Radio (Walkie-Talkie) with Kid Zone – Quad Colour Packs from Uniden Australia up for grabs!
The UH45-4 is ideal for staying connected on your next adventure, even in the most remote locations without mobile reception. The UH45-4 pack features four ultra-compact radios in Lime, Orange, Blue and Purple colours that have been built Rugged for Australian and New Zealand Conditions.
The UH45 Series introduces a new Kid-Zone feature to UHF communication – allowing parents to block out unwanted conversations so kids can use the UHF radio with family and friends. Another handy addition to the UH45 Series is the introduction of an inbuilt LED Light, ideal for camping.
The UH45-4 has a range of up to 3+Km and with its range extender (Duplex) Capability the unit can achieve even further range depending on the location of your local repeater station and topographical conditions.
Here are some fun ways the UH45-4 UHF Radios can benefit families:
1. Uninterrupted communication: whether holidaying in a remote location without a mobile reception or just around the house, these walkie-talkies offer an impressive range of up to three kilometres, ensuring seamless communication.
2. Extended usage time: with an operating time of up to 20 hours, easily charged via micro-USB, the UH45-4 will keep up with the kids’ energy levels. It’s also compatible with rechargeable or standard batteries.
3. Compact and rugged: designed for adventure, the compact size and rugged construction of the UH45-4 radios can withstand the toughest Australian and New Zealand conditions. Take them hiking, biking, shopping, or camping – they’re resilient little companions for the holidays.
4. Fun and educational: it’s not all about fun; walkie-talkies can also be educational, teaching children the importance of clear and responsible communication. Plus, the idea of owning and operating their very own device will thrill the kids.
5. Peace of mind for parents: the UH45-4 has a range of up to 3+Km and with its range extender (Duplex) Capability the unit can achieve even further range depending on the location of your local repeater station and topographical conditions. It provides parents with peace of mind, knowing they can always reach their children even when they’re out of sight.
6. Fosters imaginative play: watch childrens’ creativity unfold as they invent exciting games around their new walkie-talkies. It’s an invitation to endless hours of imaginative play.
Please note this competition is open from 9th October 2023 until 5th November 2023 and is only available to members of Mouths Of Mums. This competition is a game of skill – answer in 50 words or less. We are unable to accept entries posted via facebook. Facebook LIKE functionality is not a requirement of entry to this competition. The winners of this competition will be published on this page. Winners’ name and address will be provided to the promoter of this competition and prizes will be sent to the address you have in Your Profile. Please ensure your details are up to date so that you receive your prize.