15 lucky winners will receive access to MY CHEMICAL FREE ROMANCE’S latest online program. This is an easy and entertaining way to create a safer home for your family. Together we can reduce the everyday toxins that affect both fertility and harm little ones.
“30 Ways in 30 Days” is a daily email from Sharon suggesting just one little thing to try that day – that’s it!
That’s because she believes that health comes down to the little things…it’s about the choices we make everyday. Small positive changes can quickly become habits that can combine to make BIG changes.
There’s no technical descriptions or complicated explanations just something to try that day.
The aim of this challenge is to try a new idea everyday. And for the ones you like, keep using them for the entire 30 days, and hopefully your entire life where possible.
If you can make these changes by the end of the month together, you will have made a decent dent in reducing the nasty chemicals in your home and your life.
- The Top 10 chemicals to avoid to both increase fertility and create a safer home for your children,
- 6 ways to easily remove the build up of these toxins from your body, their little bodies & your home,
- Safer alternates for nursery and children’s bedding, paint, flooring, furniture and clothing,
- Safer food and food storage,
- Super child-friendly cleaning and laundry alternatives to maintain a germ free environment for you all to thrive in.
- 30 action steps to genuinely change your life… and possibly help you create a new little life too.
To find out more about the ‘30 Ways’ programs, all other programs, or check out their eBooks and products go to MyChemicalFreeRomance.com
Please note this competition is open from 26th April 2016 until 11th May 2016 and is only available to members of Mouths Of Mums. This competition is a game of skill – answer in 50 words or less. We are unable to accept entries posted via facebook. Facebook LIKE functionality is not a requirement of entry to this competition. The winners of this competition will be published on this page. Winners’ name and address will be provided to the promoter of this competition and prizes will be sent to the address you have in Your Profile. Please ensure your details are up to date so that you receive your prize.