Fuse NESCAFÉ Cappuccino sachets and a brownie and you get a match made in heaven!
Requiring only 4 ingredients + 3 more if you want to make the Cappuccino-Choc Drizzle, try this easy recipe today, your waist may not thank you for it, but your tastebuds will … and if you’re not much of a baker, don’t worry – we’ve used a box brownie mix here.
This recipe features NESCAFÉ Cappuccino coffee sachets. With NESCAFÉ Cappuccino it’s all about the froth – that velvety layer of micro bubbles and delicate dusting of choc powder with the perfect blend of delicious coffee hiding underneath.
Once your brownie is ready, enjoy it with a delicious cup of NESCAFÉ Cappuccino.
MoM Members have been trying NESCAFÉ Cappuccino and have rated the coffee 4.39 out of 5 stars. Read the reviews from real mums just like you here.
Whatever you’re up to now’s good for NESCAFÉ Cappuccino.
Ingredients (makes 12 Brownies)
- Box of your favourite fudge brownie mix
- 4 x NESCAFE Cappuccino Sachets
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 large eggs
- Drizzle 1 x NESCAFE Cappuccino sachet
- Tube of Nestle Chocco Topping (comes in the box with the NESCAFE Cappuccino Sachets)
- 2 heaped Tbsn chocolate icing mix
- 1 1/2 Tbsns boiling water
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line your brownie pan with baking paper.
- Add brownie mix and NESCAFE Cappuccino Sachets to a large bowl and combine.
- Add melted butter, eggs and stir until well combined, be careful not to overmix.
- Spread mixture into the brownie pan and bake for approximately 20-22 minutes or until the centre is slightly cooked. Be careful not to over-bake.
- Cool completely then cut into desired sizes and serve with cream and Cappuccino-Choc Drizzle.
- Cappuccino-Choc Drizzle Add NESCAFE Cappuccino sachet and Nestle Chocco Topping to a small bowl. Stir in boiling water. Add in the chocolate icing mix and stir to combine. Drizzle over your brownies for a decadent treat!