Who would have thought something so healthy could taste so yummy? You will be sure to keep this turkey steaks with bean salad recipe on the top of your list!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 6 minutes
- 4 Steggles seasoned turkey minute steaks
- 170g marinated artichoke hearts
- 4 cups various canned beans and chick peas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 small red capsicum, chopped
- 1/2 small white onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tblsp chopped parsley
- 2 tspn apple cider vinegar
1 Drain the artichokes, reserving the oil. Cut into quarters and place in a bowl with beans, chickpeas, capsicum, onion and parsley. In a small jug, whisk together 2 tablespoons of the reserved oil and vinegar, season with salt and pepper. Pour over salad and refrigerated for 20 minutes.
2 Heat a lightly greased non stick fry pan over medium heat and cook steaks for 2-3 minutes each side, until golden and cooked through.
3 Serve steaks with bean salad and lime wedges.