An easy sack for those dance shoes, bits and pieces.
- 2 20 x 30cm pieces of cotton material
- 1 65cm of coloured cord
- 1 Sewing machine and thread
- Pin the two pieces of material together (right sides facing each other). Sew together two long sides and bottom edge.
- Fold down top edge twice (inwards). Sew all the way around leaving a two cm gab to insert cord at the corner.
- Thread cord through and fasten with a knot.
- Turn inside out and iron.
Double the size for a groovy library bag
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: