This is not an instant play house but when it comes to ‘fruition’ it’s lots of fun! …and you get beans!
- 6 Bamboo poles, garden stakes or trimmed branches
- 1 Roll of garden twine
- 3 Climbing beans
- Draw a circle in your garden bed approximately 4ft in diameter
- Place your poles at even intervals then widen the gap between the two facing the front. Push the bases of the poles firmly into the ground. Gather the tops of the poles together and secure with a piece of twine.
- Begin weaving your twine around your teepee from the base, stopping when you get the the door opening and reversing. This doesn't need to be perfect, aim for about 6"; between each row tied on every so often so the beans don't pull it down
- Dig a hole at the base of three of your posts and plant in your peas, seedlings are best, lots of things like to eat beans!
Beans grow surprisingly fast! This will come together faster than you think!
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: