No mess painting for babies and toddlers.
- 1 Newspaper
- 1 tbsp 3 or 4 Different Colour Paints
- 1 Zip Lock Bag
- 4 pieces Sketch/Thick paper
- Spoon paint into bag so that the blobs are not touching.
- Seal the bag and tape it to a window or glass door (or floor for babies).
- Let bubba poke, press and smudge paint around in bag.
- Lay down some newspaper and place sketch paper on top.
- Remove zip lock bag from window and cut all 4 edges off.
- Carefully pull the bag apart and place the pieces paint side down onto 2 of the pieces of sketch paper.
- Peel off the plastic and place the last 2 pieces of paper onto the painted paper to make a print.
- Peel apart the pieces of paper to reveal 4 copies of the artwork.
- Sit or hang up to dry.
Both my boys have been doing this since they could crawl. They use their hands, toys etc to spread the paint. Just make sure their nails are short and there are no harsh edges on the toys used.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: