Great for wrapping paper or just sunny afternoon fun!
- 4 non toxic poster paints
- 4 750ml takeaway containers (eg Chinese)
- 4 Straws
- 4 teaspoons of dish washing liquid
- 4 cups of water
- 6 Sheets of A3 paper
- 1 Old newspaper
- Lay your old newspaper out ...this is going to get messy!
- Fill each container with a cup of water, a teaspoon of dish-washing liquid and a generous squirt of paint, mix gently until combined.
- Using a straw, get the kids to blow bubbles into the mix (like you tell them not to do in their drinks!) This will create a mountain of bubbles on top of the mix
- Once your bubbles are bubbley, gently place your paper over the bubbles and remove quickly- you don't want your paper to get too wet, you only want to dip it in the bubbles not the water!
- Lay on a flat surface to dry.
You can also dollop the bobbles onto the paper and blow them around with the straws!
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: