Great indoor activity for little creative hands.
- 1 Cheap photo frame from the dollar shop
- 1 Bottle of PVA or craft glue
- 1 Bag of mixed buttons
- 1 Paintbrush
- Collect your bag of buttons and select the colour scheme you would like, make sure they are dust free and not damaged, practice setting out your buttons on your photo frame before you glue them down
- Using the paintbrush Place a little glue on the back of each button before pacing it down firmly on the frame, PVA dries clear so the kids can be generous and messy if they like!
- Finish by painting over the entire thing with a 50/50 water PVA mix
These make great keepsakes or gifts!
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: