Great fun for kids and you can add a special touch to your home or your child’s painting. And they make great gifts for family.
My daughter has a lot of fun painting these
- Canvas any size
- Masking tape
- Acrylic paint or kids paints
- String or fishing line
- Staple gun
- Paint brushes.
- Cut masking tape into strips don't have to be straight can be wavy, zigzagged
Place onto canvas any way you like. Press and smooth down and make sure you get the sides and fold the left over masking tape at the back so you can pull off later
- Once you have you desired pattern your ready to paint. Any colour you would like.
- Once you have finished painting let the paint dry will only take about half hour to an hour.
- Once paint is dry slowly peel away the masking tape. Leaving white line all through your painting.
- Turn the canvas over and cut a piece of string or fishing line to the length of your canvas and staple the string to the wood and your done ready to hang.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: