Colorful pasta creations
- Assorted Dry pasta - bow ties, circles, shapes, ect
- 1 roll string or twine
- 1 pack zip lock bags
- 2 pieces paper towel
- assorted food coloring
- Place small amount of different colored food coloring into zip lock bags, making sure one colour is put into each individual bag.
- Then proceed to add a cup or two of your favorite shaped pasta to each bag. Seal properly. Then shake. The pasta will then take on the color of the food coloring.
- Open each zip lock bag and place colored pasta on to paper towel to sit and dry a little. So its safe for little fingers :)
- Cut twine or string to your desire length. To make bracelets, necklace, etc.
- Let the kids have fun threading pasta onto their string to create creative and colorful jewelery. Don't forget to tie at the end to make sure you don't lose any pasta.
- After the kids have had fun making their jewelery and playing dress ups with their new colorful creations. You can even use the pasta for a colorful lunch time treat. Simply cut the thread/string and boil the pasta as usual. A quick colorful lunch...Done!
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: