Fast and easy little craft project the kids can do for gifts to friends and grandparents. I always encourage the kids to have a good story for their alien.
- 3 Paddle Pop Sticks
- 3 Goggley Eyes
- 3 Craft Foam
- 1 Ribbon
- 1 Cottonball
- 1 Magnetic Tape
- 1 Bottle of Craft Glue (PVA)
- 1 Scissors
- 1 Felt Pen
- Let them pick there paddle pop stick, then decide on your alien character. (mine's in the middle, Herb the Great)
- Then Pick what colour clothes they are going to wear and cut the craft foam. My kids have their scissor license, but you can help kids if they are too young.
- Let the kids place their aliens together on the paddle pop stick before letting them glue it.
- Once glued, add a your face and little touches such as neck ties or hair.
- Once all dried attach the magnetic tape on the back of the paddle pop.
It's all about what you have in your craft box, my kids 4-5 years old can do these on there own, with me sitting beside them making my own.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: