We decorated these bags at my daughters birthday party.
- Old jeans
- Fabric glue
- Embellishments of your choice: beads, buttons, ribbon, jewels, sequins, denim pockets, etc
- Sewing machine (optional)
- Cut jeans at the bottom of the leg. Turn inside out and sew or glue the two seams together.
- Glue or sew on a strap. This could be a strip of doubled over denim (sewed or glued)ribbon, wool, an old belt. Anything you like.
- Glue on embellishments of your choice. Ta da! A new bag!
A hot glue gun can be used but will not withstand washing.
Great way to recycle bits and pieces like jewellery, buttons and jeans.
Can make additional bags from jeans but will have more unfinished seams to sew or glue.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: