It is a DIY Harry Potter Sorting Hat which I made with love for my daughter's birthday party. All materials can be found in your household or you can also buy it readily at the nearest store. Just be careful using scissor since the cartoons/cardboard are quite hard to handle ^_^
- 3 box Cartoons / cardboard
- 2 bottles Paints
- 1 bottle Glue
- 10 pieces Bond Papers
- 2 rolls tissue paper
- 1 scotch tape
- Form the cartoons in a "hat-like" shape which is similar to a witch hat.
- Cover the entire hat with tissue paper using the glue mixed with water.
- Once covered, let it dry for 24 hours. Once dry, start painting using a brown and black paint.
- Let it dry for another 12 hours. Then repaint if necessary.