This one was very simple as i had about 10 minutes to put it together before hubby came home.
The kids loved decorating the cake for their dad.
- 1 mud cake I used a woolies one but you can even bake one your self if you have time
- Digger truck or other toy machines We used a rubbles digger from paw patrol
- Violet crumble One bar smashed up - used for gold
- Maltesers Need a handful - they become rocks or boulders
- Flakes One snack bar cut into four pieces - they are logs
- Cut the icing off the cake. If its not perfectly straight it doesnt matter.
- Smash up your violet crumble and cut out a bit of cake off the side. Stick the crumble into the side of the cake so it looks like gold.
- Put the digger on the cake. I put maltesers in the digger so it looked like it was digging up rocks/boulders.
- Make a square with the flakes and put some malteasers in there.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: