A great Easter craft idea to do with your kids! You can make other animals to suit the time of year and make it more challenging.
- 2 empty toilet rolls or one kitchen roll card
- 1 pink card
- a pair of googly eyes
- a black pen
- a fuzzy pom pom piece (nose)
- a pair of scissors
- a take away coffee cup
- a glue gun and glue sticks
- Fist we will make the basket. Cut your toilet roll in half and then cut lengthwise so you can wrap it round your cup. Before you glue it you can draw on any patterns.
- Cut the bottom 4 cm off your coffee cup and glue the card around it.
- Now cut off a strip from the left over half of toilet roll to make your handle and glue to your new little basket which you can fill with chocolates.
- Now time for the bunny. Cut off a section of your toilet roll tube.
- stick on googly eyes, nose and ear shapes.
- draw on your whiskers and your done
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: