A cute way to help kids learn
- 8 Pieces of A4 paper or card
- 8 Laminating pouches and laminator
- 1 Computer with a printer and a word program installed
- 1 Pair of scissors
- 1 Keyring
- 1 Hole punch
- Find some bright clear pictures of fruits and paste them into a flashcards template with bold lettering
- Print off the cards and cut them out, then place them in the laminating pouches and laminate
- Punch a hole in each top left hand corner to attach them to the key ring
I like to involve the kids in helping to format the cards, builds computer skills too!
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: