A quick and fun way to make your own wrapping paper with the kids
- 4 marbles
- small amount paint in different colours
- unlimited paper (I find A4 computer paper works well)
- 1 baking dish or similar to fit the paper
- Put a piece of paper in a baking dish
- Add a blob of a few different colours of paint
- Put 4 (or more) marbles in and get the kids to move the baking dish around causing the marbles to leave colourful trails in the paint.
We use white and coloured A4 paper as it fits in our baking dish. You could use any size dish, container or even a lid off a box with paper to fit. It's a good activity to do outside because if the marbles escape they can leave trails on the floor!
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: