Quick, easy and relatively mess free activity that is suitable for kids of all ages. The older the child the more creative they can get with creating the marine life! little kids will have fun helping to stick the fish on with tape, let their imaginations lead the way!
- 1 Small CardBoard Box
- 3 Sheets of coloured Paper (Blue, Green, Yellow)
- 1 Roll of sticky Tape
- 1 Glue Stick
- 1 Coloured paper or cardboard scraps
- 1 Pair of Scissors
- 2 Green Pipe Cleaners
- Cut blue paper into vertical strips leaving 2CM uncut along the top. Tape this to the upper inside of your box, with strips hanging down.
- Cut various shapes from coloured paper and cardboard such as fish, jellyfish, seaweed or treasure chests. Tape or glue them to the blue streamers.
- Poke holes in the bottom of the box and thread pipe cleaners up, twisting to make seaweed leaves.
Great way to promote recycling and develop fine motor skills.