These DIY succulent pots are perfect for gifts!
- 1 empty milk carton
- 1 cup quick set concrete
- 1 plastic cup
- Cut empty milk carton down to 1/3 of original size
- Mix one cup of concrete, adding a small amount of water at a time until it's wet and easy to stir.
- Pour the wet concrete into the milk carton.
- Place a small disposable cup in the middle of the wet concrete and press down to make an indentation. Leave the cup in place for 15 minutes, then remove, the concrete will hold the shape.
- Let concrete dry completely for a couple of hours.
- Rip milk carton away from the concrete and you will reveal your pot.
- Paint the pot (or can be left plain) or get the kids to paint the pot, these make great gifts.
- Put a small amount of soil and a cutting from a succulent (you don't need roots).
- Place pot inside and water sparingly as succulents don't need much water, or giveaway as presents.