My kids had a great time making these, it's a great way to remember a wonderful day too
- 1 Roll of Coir twine (made from coconut fibre)
- 1 Bag of drift wood pieces , various sizes
- 1 Cordless drill with a small drill bit
- Select your drift wood pieces and drill a hole straight through the middle of each piece
- Using your coir twine thread your wood on and separate each piece with a knot, you can space out your wood pieces or bunch them together
- Hang in a position that won't get wet or too much sun
You can add bits of seeds or shells too, just be careful drilling them!
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: