I made this ‘herb garden’ to try and outwit my pesky chooks!
- 1 Oversized peice of poly pipe (check out your local dump shop)
- 1 Hole saw (is a drill bit that cuts holes!)
- 1 Bag of potting mix
- 1 Bag of vermiculite
- 2 Punnets of mixed herbs
- Mark out a straight line along your pipe and drill holes at regular intervals (hole saws come in different sizes, you need at least a 4")
- Mix your potting mix and vermiculite, this will make it lighter, maintain moisture and keep the soil aerated.
- Plant your seedlings and water in well, suspend pipe securely on a slight angle to ensure proper drainage.
This would work well for many herbs, strawberries or tomatoes!
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: