Great way to mix and match different materials to make wonderful hats for dress ups.
- 1 round plastic container lid
- 18 wooden pegs
- 1 small yoghurt or fruche container
- 10 pipe cleaners
- sticky tape
- stickers for decoration (optional)
- Clip wooden pegs to the outa rim of the plastic container lid until you have a nice circle of pegs.
- Put the small yoghurt container upside down on the plastic lid and add the pipe cleaners to the top of the yoghurt container how ever which way you want them facing and sticky tape the pipe cleaner to the yoghurt container and to the plastic lid.
- You can stick stickers for decoration on the lid and yoghurt container if you want to. Scarecrow Hat ready to wear.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: