Great for that rainy day
- 1 Bottle Elmers Glue (118ml)
- 118ml Water
- 1/2 tspn Borax
- 1/4 cup Hot Water
- Food Colouring
- Pour your glue into a bowl. Add the 118ml of water, Mix until completely combined
- Add a few drops of your chosen food colouring. Mix until well combined
- Add 1/4 cup of hot water to a separate container, add the 1/2 teaspoon of Borax & stir until combined
- Pour the Borax solution into the mixture in the bowl and stir. It really is fantastic to watch the mixture turn to Silly Putty before your very eyes!
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: