Quick, easy and fun, gift for all.
- Glass Bottle(s)
- White paint, coloured paint optional
- Brush or sponge for applying paint
- Clean bottle, I wash then rinse in hot water to save drying with towel and avoiding lint.
- Lay newspaper over surface that you are using
- Apply first coat of paint (I use a brush for first and second coats) allow to dry and add second coat then allow to dry.
- For final coat use a brush, sponge or any desired tool as this will be the finishing look. You can use colour if you wish. Allow to dry. I used a sponge in mine shown above.
- Decorate with what you wish and add your choice of flower or plant. Enjoy!
I like to make these with the kids! It is fun and makes a really nice feature to your home and a perfect gift for a loved one.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: