A great flower facepainting tutorial for kids. I often do this for the girls at parties.
- 1 green face paint (blue and yellow if you want to mix your own up)
- 1 white face paint
- 1 red face paint
- 1 purple face paint (red and blue with white to MYO)
- 1 glitter pot / face safe glitter glue paste
- 1 or 2 paint brushes
- pot of water
- Paint your design out in white
- now paint the leaves in green
- colour the tips of the flowers purple/red or whatever colour you want - i put a bit of yellow in the middle of the red flower so it looked super pretty
- dab on the glitter (if not a glitter glue do whilst the paint is wet so it sticks)
You can be adventurous with the colour of the flowers and the glitter. If your an artist then make your own design up too :) Enjoy
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: