A great DIY feather boa tutorial – great for a kids party or a last minute cow boys and indians party – we did one of these when my daughter went as Pocahontas to a party.
- 1 piece of felt (1 sheet does 2 headbands)
- 1 pack of multi coloured feathers
- lengths of elastic
- 1 glue gun + glue sticks
- 1 pair scissors
- Cut your felt in half
- fold your felt in half length wise
- lay elastic across the fold (elastic needs to be long enough to fit round your head)
- glue gun strips across both sides of the felt
- lay your feathers in the order you want them to sit on one side of the felt
- fold over the felt to seal in the elastic and feathers
- tie up the elastic and wear once glue is dry
The more colours and lengths of feathers the better! Unless your going as a flamingo.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: