- 1 Wooden animal statue or shape from gift shop
- 5+ Steel circular screw hooks
- 2 Loop screw hooks
- 1 Length of string short
- Screw in the circular hooks on one side of wooden shape.
- Turn the wooden shape over and screw in the loop hooks into the top of shape about a few cms apart these will be used to hang the key holder
- Place piece of string through loop hooks and tie ends together.
- Hang on a hook and place keys on circular hooks.
Was given this wooden statue and was not sure what to do with it as it really wouldn't stand up and just sat there and was forever forgetting keys so made this and hang it near door so I see them as going out ! Never forget them now. :-)
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: