You could ask a favorite grandparent to record some stories too. My kids love audio books but we could never find the ones they liked so I decided to make my own!
- 1 Smart phone or digital voice recorder
- 1 Set of favorite books
- 1 enthusiastic parent & some willing kids!
- 1 Blank Cd
- 1 Computer with a disc burner
- 1 Permanent marker
- Set your voice memo recorder up on your iPhone or other recording device and sit down and read a series of favorite books aloud with your kids, include title, author and illustrator. I like to have my kids read along with bits they know too
- One you have finished recording your books transfer the files onto your computer and burn to an audio CD, don't forget to label it!
- Play in the car as a great distraction/ inbuilt child entertainment!
If you are really brave you can make a CD of the kids favorite songs too, performed by their all time favorite singer...mum!
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: