This is a cheap way to make awesome party bags, they were a hit at my son’s party.
- 8 Yellow paper party bags
- 8 Sets of minion eyes printed off free site on Internet
- 8 Blue pieces of paper cut up into rectangles
- 8 Cut out birthday number
- 1 Glue stick
- Glue eyes to the top of the bag.
- Glue blue paper to bottom of the bag.
- Glue birthday number in the centre towards the top of the blue paper.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
This project was posted by: