Totally easy school holiday project which will keep the kids amused for hours.
- 1 printed picture of Olaf (or you can draw your own)
- laminator and laminator pouches
- blu tac
- Print out a picture of Olaf from the internet (or draw your own) and cut out.
- Laminate the picture and trim when finished. Cut out the individual body pieces of Olaf.
- Place blu tac on the back of Olaf and let your kids mix him up!
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: