A great owl nail varnish painting tutorial
- 1 white nail varnish
- 1 drk turquoise/ blue nail varnish
- 1 light turquoise/ blue nail varnish
- 1 pink nail varnish
- cottonwool buds
- 1 black/brown nail varnish
- Paint each nail white and let dry
- with your cotton wool buds make two circles with the darker blue/turquoise a larger one at the bottom and slightly smaller above that.
- now using another cotton wool bud dab on the lighter blue or turquoise in the middle of the bottom circle
- dab two white dots on for eyes on the top circle
- using a toothpick and the brown/black dot on the pupils for the eyes
- dot on little legs and arms with the pink/orange and let dry
You can mix up your colours with these and finish with an optional clear coat.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: