Great gift idea or easy way to spruce up a plain item of clothing.
- 1 Packet transfer paper
- 1 Computer or laptop & printer
- 1 Piece Cotton clothing (baby suit, T-shirt etc)
- 1 Iron
- 1 Pair of scissors
- Design your own picture or download some funky fonts online.
Choose a saying or picture. You can fit 6 small designs on one sheet or 1 or 2 bigger designs.
- Once you have your design open in paint or similar program and reverse your design by choosing rotate menu and the flip horizontal.
Print your design.
Using a pair of scissors cut out your design as close as possible to your design.
- Place your transfer word side down on your garment and use your iron on cotton setting with no water or steam, iron on your design. Peel off the backing paper to reveal your new personalised clothing!
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: