This is a fun fast activity that encourages fine motor skills, great for preschoolers
- 1 Bag of plastic beads (overflow stock them!)
- 1 Bag of colored pipe cleaners
- 1 Packet of glitter glue (optional!)
- Knot one end of a pipe cleaner and get little ones to thread the beads on leaving at least 5cm at the end
- When they have finished roll the end up for the head and bend the entire thing into a wormy shape.
- Finally you can decorate with glitter glue adding eyes and sparkles if you like...or not if this is to be a mess free activity!
You can also bend two pipe cleaners around the edges to make a butterfly!
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: