This is an outdoor activity! Guaranteed to get lovely and messy, thankfully we like to leave our painted rocks safely in the garden
- 6 palm size or smaller rocks
- 1 set of acrylic paints
- 1 assortment of paint brushes, sticks and cotton buds
- Collect a little pail of rocks with your toddler (This can take a while, searching for the 'right' ones can be serious!)
- If dirty give them a wash and allow to dry
- Encourage your tot to use a number of different brush types to experiment with different effects!
Older kids can use more sophisticated paints and create some really lovely designs!
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: