Great project for kids and adults. This would make a great gift for any occassion especially mother’s and father’s days.
- 1 kids size wooden rolling pin (Woolworths & Big W stock these)
- 1 tube acrylic paint in desired colour
- 30cm ribbon
- 1 Sharpie (permanent marker)
- 1 Super glue
- Paint your wooden rolling pin surface leaving the handles raw
- Once your paint has dried you can now choose your wording
(eg Mum's kitchen, I love baking, Dad's bakery etc)
Write this on with your sharpie. If you're not confident with fancy writing do what I did and write simple text then add little dots at each ending.
- Now you can add your ribbon. Tie a bow at each handle and using a small amount of glue stick them down (They tend to undo when hung so glue makes sure your art lasts!)
Hang up in you kitchen and admire the beauty!
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: