colourful change to the furniture or bed
- 2 shopping bags scraps of wool left over from other projects or bought at the OP Shop
- 8 x 100gms Kmart or wool of your choice as main colour, 8 ply
- 8 x 100gms Kmart or wool of your choice in different colours, 8 ply
- 1 x 4.00 Crochet hook
- Get a 52 litre plastic storage tub to put all the wool in. Then, buy the wool and fill the tub.
- decide on what colours you plan to make squares in. Choose bright combinations and add darker squares to make it all blend together. You can make this type of throw with 2 or 3 colours too, or with thinner ply wool. If you want a texture sensation, buy a few balls of fluffly wool at the Reject shop in a couple of colours. This will give a 3D effect and a feel sensation too.
- Decide on the size of your squares. I chose 15 cm ones. To keep the squares the same size, make the first one and keep it close for ensuring they all remain the same. Count your chains when starting, and always have the same number of trebles per line.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: