Fun fine motor experience.
- 1 pack Penne Pasta or other threadable pasta
- 1 string
- 1 PVA Glue
- 1 Food colouring of your preference
- In a bowl put some pasta, put a few drops of food dye in with a little water tip it into the bowl mix around to cover the pasta in the dye and put onto paper towel to dry, repeat for different colours.
- Once pasta is dried, transfer back to a bowl put a squirt of pva glue over the pasta mix around using a paint brush sprinkle glitter and swirl around lay on a metal tray to dry.
- Thread onto string to make your creations.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: