- 3 1 1/2 meter long pieces of wire
- 1 lot river pebbles
- 1 letter box ( you can purchase this from bunnings)
- 1 metal wire to tie around the wire sheets
- You will need 3 sheets of wire- Approximately 1 1/2 meters long but you can make it to your own measurement. Using the wire twist the wire through the sheets to hold this letter box together. Using a grinder cut a hole for your letter box.
- Make sure you put this letter box in the position you want then fill with river pebbles.
This is a cheap fun way to make an effective letter box. I hope you enjoy making it as much as me and my hubby did.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: