A beautiful and crafty way to make tea light holders. Using what you already have at home.
- Cleaned jars (different sizes make a great effect)
- Coiled ribbon, sheer ribbon, whatever ribbon you like.
- Double sided take (use good quality as the cheaper brands don't hold well)
- Tea lights.
- Wrap the double sided take around the jar covering the area you wish to decorate with your ribbon.
- Now wind the ribbon all the way around your jar starting from the bottom as this helps to keep things in place while you start.
- Pop in a tea light and there you have it a lovely easy was to add colour and something different to your space.
These are a great way to decorate a table or just to create atmosphere in your home. This a great activity for fine motor development for you kindy aged children and they also LOVE the effect it create.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: