A great craft activity for a rainy day
- 1 toilet roll
- 1 sheet A4 paper
- 1 piece A4 card
- 2 googley eyes
- 1 pipe cleaner
- 1 squeeze bottle of glue
- 1 handful decorations - glitter, feathers, paper squares etc
- Cut wing shapes out of card and paper. Stick the paper onto the card. If your card is white or coloured you will not need the paper on the wings.
- Cut a rectangle out of the paper to cover the outside of the toilet roll and stick paper on toilet roll.
- Time to decorate your toilet roll and wings. Glue on decorations and googley eyes.
- Stick the toilet roll onto the wings in the centre to create your butterfly. Finishing touch is gluing the pipe cleaner which you bend in half into the top of the toilet roll with the two ends pointing out.
- Leave to dry overnight.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: