Grow cuttings easily
- 1 black plastic tub (to stop algae growing)
- 1 swimming pool noodle without hole in the middle cut into 6 discs
- 1 aquarium air pump and air stone
- cut holes into lid of tub, this is easier with a hole saw.
drill smaller hole in lid for air hose
- cut swimming pool noodle into 6 discs at around 1 1/2 inches, cut slit into disc to place cutting.
- fill tub with water and place air stone in the middle of the tub.
only fill with enough water to just touch the bottoms of the cuttings
- place cuttings into discs and leave with air pump turned on, check from time to time to see if roots have grown.
once a few roots have grown you can transplant into pots
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: